TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Abid, Glamsham
Monday, October 29, 2007
Remember our two month old scoop, where we had talked about the possibility of Bhool Bhulaiyaa being the fourth consecutive success for the winning duo of director Priyadarshan and actor Akshay Kumar? Well, that is how it has turned out to be!
Just to recollect, the team's success trend, which started with Hera Pheri (2000), continued through Garam Masala (2005) and Bhagam Bhag (2006). And now we have Bhool Bhulaiyaa in 2007!
An interesting aspect of their hits is that each subsequent one surpasses the magnitude of success of their previous venture and by a big margin. Garam Masala beat the 8-crores collected by Hera Pheri and Bhagam Bhag surpassed Garam Masala's 27-crores, to get to 42-crores.
Their latest collaboration, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, has already touched 40-crores in just two weeks and looks all set to cross Bhagam Bhag's total nett, by this weekend itself, and maybe get to 50-crores.