TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Monday, October 29, 2007
Remember our two month old scoop, where we had talked about the possibility of Bhool Bhulaiyaa being the fourth consecutive success for the winning duo of director Priyadarshan and actor Akshay Kumar? Well, that is how it has turned out to be!
Just to recollect, the team's success trend, which started with Hera Pheri (2000), continued through Garam Masala (2005) and Bhagam Bhag (2006). And now we have Bhool Bhulaiyaa in 2007!
An interesting aspect of their hits is that each subsequent one surpasses the magnitude of success of their previous venture and by a big margin. Garam Masala beat the 8-crores collected by Hera Pheri and Bhagam Bhag surpassed Garam Masala's 27-crores, to get to 42-crores.
Their latest collaboration, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, has already touched 40-crores in just two weeks and looks all set to cross Bhagam Bhag's total nett, by this weekend itself, and maybe get to 50-crores.