TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
London : Eros International, the leading integrated company within the Indian media&entertainment sector announced a smash hit opening of Bhool Bhulaiyaa overseas. In just its opening weekend, the film has shown collections of $ 512,000 on 55 prints climbing to US top 25 on the charts. The film has also entered the UK Top 10 grossing over 290,000.
Bhool Bhulaiyaa starring Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja, Paresh Rawal, Amisha Patel and Rajpal Yadav released across cinemas worldwide on 12th October 2007.
Bhool Bhulaiyaa is a thriller-comedy directed by Priyadarshan, the talented director behind super hit comedies like Hungama, Hulchul, Bhagam Bhag and Malamaal Weekly. Bhool Bhulaiyaa tells the story of a young couple arriving at an ancestral mansion. Ignoring the protests of their superstitious uncle, they move into the mansion, where unusual and supernatural events begin to happen.
Sunil Lulla, President – Eros International, India said, “Audience reactions world-wide to Bhool Bhulaiyaa have been extremely encouraging. With Akshay Kumar"s star on the rise and enjoying a huge fan base overseas, we were confident that Bhool Bhulaiyaa would be an instant hit. Also, the mystery element, catchy music and special effects all added together to produce another success from Priyadarshan".