TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
London : Eros International, the leading integrated company within the Indian media&entertainment sector announced a smash hit opening of Bhool Bhulaiyaa overseas. In just its opening weekend, the film has shown collections of $ 512,000 on 55 prints climbing to US top 25 on the charts. The film has also entered the UK Top 10 grossing over 290,000.
Bhool Bhulaiyaa starring Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja, Paresh Rawal, Amisha Patel and Rajpal Yadav released across cinemas worldwide on 12th October 2007.
Bhool Bhulaiyaa is a thriller-comedy directed by Priyadarshan, the talented director behind super hit comedies like Hungama, Hulchul, Bhagam Bhag and Malamaal Weekly. Bhool Bhulaiyaa tells the story of a young couple arriving at an ancestral mansion. Ignoring the protests of their superstitious uncle, they move into the mansion, where unusual and supernatural events begin to happen.
Sunil Lulla, President – Eros International, India said, “Audience reactions world-wide to Bhool Bhulaiyaa have been extremely encouraging. With Akshay Kumar"s star on the rise and enjoying a huge fan base overseas, we were confident that Bhool Bhulaiyaa would be an instant hit. Also, the mystery element, catchy music and special effects all added together to produce another success from Priyadarshan".