TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Petite Bhumika Chawla may have just entered marital hood but her films continue to hit the marquee. One such film is Gangotri, a sequel to last year's Bhojpuri hit Ganga.
The film is special for Bhumika since it would mark the third instance when she and Amitabh Bachchan would be a part of the same project. The two were at the warring ends in Family - Ties of Blood where Big B was responsible for the death of her on-screen husband Akshay Kumar. The two didn't have many scenes together though.
Later in Dil Jo Bhi Kahey, she was supposed to be Bachchan's daughter-in-law but lost out to a beauty from the West who stole the heart of the film's debutant hero Karan Sharma.
Now in Gangotri, Bhumika plays the title role and is supposed to have enacted a number of crucial alongside the veteran.
Touted to release on Diwali, the film also stars Hema Malini, Manoj Tiwari, Aroona Irani and Kunal Singh.