TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Monday, October 22, 2007
Bollywood actress Bhumika Chawla tied knot with her lover and yoga guru Bharat Thakur in Nasik on Sunday. The wedding took place at the Thakur's native place at Devlali Camp in the Guru Nanak Dev Gurudwara. Bhumika is the daughter of Col (retd) Ajitsingh Chawla. The ceremony was a close knit affair attended by the close friends and relatives from both sides.
The two were in love and had been seeing each other for a few years now. The marriage was initially scheduled to be solemnized on the 25th of this month at a Mumbai Five Star Hotel. The families however pre-poned the event so that the marriage could be held on the on the auspicious day of Vijayadasami and the couple would seek blessings of the almighty.
Bhumika made her debut in the Tamil movie Rajakoottam and later shot to fame for her performance in Tere Naam opposite Salman Khan. She has been a leading lady in the Tamil and Telugu film industry. Bharat on the other hand is a Himalayan Spiritual Master and ace yoga teacher of international fame and his camps are held in countries like Russia, Belgium and Netherlands. He has also written a few books like Yoga for All, Yoga for Family, Yoga for Stress Relief and many more.