TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
And he once again proved this by participating in the special episode of Antakshari for the visually challenged. The actor who cheered the participants by reciting them a Khalid Hashmi poem Main prakash hoon, ajar amar andhakar ek nirav gunjan.
The children present at the event were quite excited to see Mr. Bachchan, with two visually challenged girls from Smt. Kamla Mehta Dadar School for the Blind, presented Mr. Bachchan with a letter that had a special message for his ailing mother Teji Bachchan.
Television programme Antakshari is doing a six- part mini series which will feature people from the socially deprived class of the society including old age homes, visually challenged and street children.
Ashmit Patel in a period film ...
Mansoor to bail out Aamir?