TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Priyaranjan Trivedy
Thursday, July 12, 2007
The by now infamous photograph of Cristiano Ronaldo locking lips with Bipasha Basu is now threatening to snowball into a major controversy, with an outraged Bipasha vehemently denying that she ever kissed Cristiano in public. Hours after a London tabloid ran a front page photograph of the soccer star kissing the actress, and the same photograph went on the internet, a disgusted Bipasha resorted to a damage-control exercise regarding her image in Bollywood.
Although she admitted that the photograph was not doctored, she stressed on the fact that Ronaldo had leaned over to say something in her ear, and the camera caught them at that inopportune moment. Then going on the offensive, she said that she doesn't require offering an explanation for her behaviour. She further said that she is a free-spirited person, but certainly not like a giddy-headed teenager who would get so carried away in Ronaldo's company that she would misbehave with him in public.
Meanwhile, actor John Abraham was unavailable for his comments on this entire episode.