TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, 26, November, 2007
The Bong bombshell is at it again. She is all set to dazzle and bedazzle her fans this time with her cool and hot look in her latest release Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal. It seems that when she first heard the script of Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal she wanted a new look in the film.
Speaking about her 'looks", Bipasha Basu said, "Well I play a physiotherapist and I can't possibly be attending to boys injuries wearing a bikini. So I wanted a very realistic look. So, after a lot of discussion, we thought that while Romana (my character) is on fields as a physiotherapist, she would wear track pants and a T-Shirt, with glasses and tie her hair in a pony tail like a girl next door. And when she is not on field, then she is a typical Muslim girl from Southhall and will be wearing Pakistani salwar kameez.
Bips also added that she tries to look different in all her films. While the clothes are by Rocky S, she herself has designed the look in Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal. And Vivek"s contribution was the glasses that she wears!