TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Controversy is akin to Bipasha Basu. The news of her alleged kiss with Manchester Uniter football star Cristiano Ronaldo almost cost her relationship with actor John Abraham. It was speculated that her affair with John would end but she kept her silence and hung on. She is used to all sorts of rumours in Bollywood. She is back in John's life and is looking forward to tie the knot.
Bipasha downplayed all rumours of trouble in her relationship. She said that John is the boss and not she. She added that she would get married after 4-5 years. She has made her point clear to the filmmakers that she would available for the next few years.
“I'm not insecure about my relationship and work. And I don't have vices. John is not a vice. And he's definitely not the vice president of this relationship. I am. John wears the pants in our relationship. That's good because I can be really stubborn at times", said Bipasha jucularly.
Well, Bipasha looks hotter and smarter than ever before. She is working out everyday and leading healthy life.