TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Controversy is akin to Bipasha Basu. The news of her alleged kiss with Manchester Uniter football star Cristiano Ronaldo almost cost her relationship with actor John Abraham. It was speculated that her affair with John would end but she kept her silence and hung on. She is used to all sorts of rumours in Bollywood. She is back in John's life and is looking forward to tie the knot.
Bipasha downplayed all rumours of trouble in her relationship. She said that John is the boss and not she. She added that she would get married after 4-5 years. She has made her point clear to the filmmakers that she would available for the next few years.
“I'm not insecure about my relationship and work. And I don't have vices. John is not a vice. And he's definitely not the vice president of this relationship. I am. John wears the pants in our relationship. That's good because I can be really stubborn at times", said Bipasha jucularly.
Well, Bipasha looks hotter and smarter than ever before. She is working out everyday and leading healthy life.