TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Their 'Phoonk De' may have come and disappeared in a jiffy but John Abraham and Bipasha Basu can be rest assured that their 'Ishq Ka Kalma' would fare far-far better!
If 'Billo Rani' from Goal wasn't enough, John and Bipasha have just recently also shot for a promotional music video of 'Ishq Ka Kalma'. Says director Vivek Agnihotri, "The song has been shot, edited and canned. It should be beamed on satellite channels in a day or two. Pritam has come up with a funky tune which is quite catchy and will be noticed by the audience."
Meanwhile the title song of Goal along with 'Hey Dude', another theme number from the film are on air currently as well.