TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Their 'Phoonk De' may have come and disappeared in a jiffy but John Abraham and Bipasha Basu can be rest assured that their 'Ishq Ka Kalma' would fare far-far better!
If 'Billo Rani' from Goal wasn't enough, John and Bipasha have just recently also shot for a promotional music video of 'Ishq Ka Kalma'. Says director Vivek Agnihotri, "The song has been shot, edited and canned. It should be beamed on satellite channels in a day or two. Pritam has come up with a funky tune which is quite catchy and will be noticed by the audience."
Meanwhile the title song of Goal along with 'Hey Dude', another theme number from the film are on air currently as well.