- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I'm no great fan of Bipasha Basu. When the male population went ga ga over Bips Baby I was left wondering what the fuss was all about. Maybe I missed the 'sex appeal' they all said was oozing out. Her career was not on the fast track either. But suddenly Bipasha is here, there and everywhere! In your face. Suddenly she seems sexy to me also. With No Entry, Bipasha, in a way, resurrected her career; with Madhur Bhandarkar's Corporate she set it on firm footing, with her Beedi number in Omkara she is now flying high, and her bikini act in Dhoom 2 further proves that she is comfortable with her body. Bips is all suave, charming and desirably sexy. Now I know what all those male fans of hers meant when they said she has 'sex appeal'! Not even when Bipasha patiently explained to me what the term 'sex symbol' meant or how it is not a degrading term, did I believe her. Now I do. This is what Bipasha told me: "I think 'Sex Symbol' is something to do with someone who looks very sensual on screen. It's about the personality -- the way you speak, and the way you carry yourself. These are the basic attributes a 'Sex Symbol' should have. It's not about wearing bikinis and doing dance numbers. Today, anyone who does that is a called a 'Sex Symbol'. But they are not. 'Sex Symbol' is not a degrading term. I think it's just a confused term used on various people. Today, anybody is called a 'Sex Symbol'. I know I will not do anything which will make me look vulgar. I will do only that much I will look confident doing. I don't make faces to look sexy." If you have seen the Beedi number, you will know what she means.