TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
And now, from Yashraj, Bobby moves to another biggie. He is now been signed by Karan Johar for his untitled production to be directed by debutant Tarun Mansukhani. The film already has Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in it. So, where does Bobby fit in?
"You wait and watch," promises Karan. "Bobby is going to surprise everyone in Tarun's film. We needed a certain presence and an actor with specific personality for one of the leads. Bobby fitted the bill. He's going to be the band mutthi of Tarun's film."
Priyanka Chopra who plays the female lead in this breezy romantic film is looking forward to working with Bobby. "He and I go back a long way. I've worked with both Bobby and Sunny. If Sunny was my hero in my first film The Hero, Bobby and I did Kismat and Barsaat together. He has a fabulous role in Karan's film," enthuses Priyanka.