TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Amid the huge youthful ensemble cast of the eagerly awaited romantic comedy, Honeymoon Travels.., the veteran Shabana Azmi stands out as the only senior actor who seems to be having as much fun as the youngsters!
"It's a special film because my kids [Farhan Akhtar&Zoya Akhtar] have put it together," she smiles. "It's a remarkably heart-warming film. You will walk out a smile. During the 45-day shoot in Goa everyone had a ball. The kids were so professional and organized. I'm extremely proud of them."
Shabana is extremely impressed with director Reema Kagti and does not contain her words in singing paeans of her. "Reema is focused yet easy-going. Her biggest strength is that she always has an alternative if the original idea does not work out."
Ask Shabana about her co-star Boman Irani and her much talked about kiss! "Boman was absolutely wonderful. He's a livewire and an ardent movie buff. As for the kiss, please don't make too much of it. It's a short, sweet and innocent kiss. Boman was terrified before that scene," she laughs.
Saif Ali Khan turns producer
Haqeeqat gets coloured