TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Friday, July 13, 2007
Choreographers Bosco-Caesar are going the international way. They recently choreographed international pop star Christina Aguilera for an advertisement for a cola company. The video was shot in Jaipur and directed by Tarsem Singh. Tarsem Singh has earlier directed The Cell starring Jennifer Lopez.
According to Caesar, they were extremely excited to work with the Pop Diva. She was extremely professionally. Apparently, it was a very good experience as everything was properly organized.
The ad has men fantasizing about Christina and how she appears in front of them. It may be recalled that Bosco-Caesar ripped off Shakira's Hips Don't Lie for Sushmita Sen in Zindaggi Rocks.