TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
G.S. Entertainment P. Ltd., one of the leading event management and film production houses in India, has major expansion plans and has diversified to accommodate their vision of producing 8 films over the next three years, i.e. 2008 to 2010.
G.S. will be producing quality content for which they have commissioned talented directors, namely National Award winning director Rahul Dholakia for their film Lamhaa, which is an espionage thriller based on terrorism in Kashmir.
The next two films are with the award winning ad film maker Shamin Desai, namely Gangs of London and Jump A Generation of Thieves. One being a gritty action drama based out of London and the other being an action thriller based out of Hong Kong.
Also, award winning ad film maker Anirudh Sen shall be directing Mukti Quest for Life, which is an action drama. Plus, an action comedy to be directed by producer turned director Jaspreet Singh Walia called Just Punjabi.
The next film in line is Bombay 3, which is a love story with a thriller element to it and directed by Kitu Ghosh, whose first film Chowky, also a G.S. Entertainment production, is nearing completion.
A rib-tickling comedy is also what G.S. Entertainment has in the offering, to be directed by Siddharth Anand Kumar called Chance Pe Dance.