TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, July 27, 2007
There are new developments on Anubhav Sinha's Cash front. The clash over the title of the film with producer Sohail Maklai has been passed in favour of him by the court and the name of his latest film will not be changed. However though its due date of release was this Friday (July 27th), it will now release a week later, on August 3. The film has been given a U/A certificate without any cuts.
"Since we are releasing the film one week later than planned, it will not have its planned two week run at theatres. Cash will have a one week run before 'Chak De! India' releases on 10 August. We will have to pump in extra money in the coming 10 days for the promotion of the film," says director Sinha.
Cash however will have tough competition to withstand with as it will see a release with Anil Kapoor Films Company's maiden production venture Gandhi - My Father which has already created a lot of positive buzz and BR Films' coloured version of the classic Naya Daur.