- Celina shocked on getting Best Actress award
- Orlando Bloom Says He Would Be "Very English" If He Plays James Bond
- Orlando Bloom Speaks Up About His Split With Katy Perry
- Is Danny Boyle Gearing Up For Feluda Movie In Hollywood?
- Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry Romance Heading Towards A Premature End?
- 5 Things To Expect From Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Friday, November 09, 2007
Celina Jaitley has just returned from Los Angeles. She will be acting in the Hollywood film Quest of Sheherzade, the legendary tales of 1001 Nights woven by a mystical worrier princess, Sheherzade. Celina is being trained by Nancy Banks, who has trained hotties like Orlando Bloom and Natalie Portman earlier.
In fact Celina Jaitley has taken quite professional approach and asked her agency Brillstein - Grey, who manages top stars of Hollywood, to specifically be trained under the guidance of the ace Nancy Banks.
An insider says, "Nancy Banks was very much impressed when she came to know that Celina can speak 11 languages. And since Celina had to speak with a slight German accent for her character, she grasped it quickly. Incidentally The Quest of Sheherzade is Celina Jaitley's second international film. Earlier she had shot for Love has no Language with Ben Mitchell.
Even the producer of The Quest of Sheherzade Shani Rigsbee is quite impressed with Celina Jaitley. Said Shani Rigsbee, "I was aware of Celina Jaitley's beauty and her work. I wanted to meet her and discuss the project. And when I met her instinctively and passion for the attitude and her attributes was very essential for The Quest of Sheherzade.