TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Movies may come and movies may go but Chak De! India is continuing to give tough competition to all releases from the past and the present.
After crossing 60 crores at the box office in the week leading to it's completion of 50 days at the theaters, the film has sustained amazingly well in its 8th week and not experienced a fall in collections at all. When the usual drop trend for most successful films is 50% in every subsequent week, Chak De! India has seen a fall in the range of 15% to 45% across the weeks.
However, in its 8th week, it may as well have created a record as it hasn't fallen at all and has in fact earned close to 2 crores, hence bringing its current total in the excess of 62 crores.
With India bringing laurels in the world of sports, whether hockey, football or cricket with the chants of 'Chak De' dominating the stadiums, news channels and other media forums, it is indeed time to sing along - Chak De! India