TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Bollywood has seen many actors performing triple roles, for instance, Dilip Kumar in Bairaag and Amitabh Bachchan in Mahaan. But there has probably been no leading lady who has tried her hand at a filmi Hattrick! Now, Deepal Shaw is at the brink of being the first Bollywood actress to perform a triple-role in a film.
Deepal Shaw, whose claim to fame is the sensuous Baby Doll music video, has assumed the challenge of playing three distinct characters in director Navneet Baj Saini's film. The film also stars Irrfan Khan, Lucky Ali, Ranvir Shorey and Nausheen Ali Sardar. Although the project is 70% complete, it is still untitled. Saini had earlier titled the film Tumsey, but since it did not exactly suit the subject of the story, the title had to be dropped. Later on, another title was decided upon, however, it was booked by another producer. The movie is said to be a modern, practical love story, which has been shot in Bangkok. The three roles are indeed going to be challenging for Deepal, as this is only her second film in Bollywood.
Deepal Shaw was first seen with debutante Kunal Khemu and Emraan Hashmi in Mahesh Bhatt's Kalyug. Let us wait and watch if the Baby Doll can pull off a triple act!