TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Friday, November 02, 2007
Billed as the most promising newcomer ever in tinsel town, Deepika Padukone will now become the face of Kingfisher Airlines. Thanks to her huge fan following and the connect that Deepika enjoys with the youth, she will quite naturally mirror the hopes, aspirations and lifestyle needs of the new and young generation of Indians who are now literally taking to the skies.
Not merely a passive brand ambassador, the move to sign on Deepika is conceived as an initiative that aims to serve guests better and pro-actively offer them the best experience in the world, Kingfisher Airlines has carved out a very specific persona for the Kingfisher Airlines brand ambassador.
Sharing the motivation behind the introduction of this initiative and giving insights into how Deepika is a perfect fit for the brand, DR. Vijay Mallya, Chairman and CEO, Kingfisher Airlines Limited, said “Kingfisher Airlines in the short span of 29 months has firmly established itself as a market leader while setting new service benchmarks. Deepika Padukone, the Kingfisher airlines Brand Ambassador, personifies the brand values of Kingfisher Airlines and what it stands for."
By elevating its customers to a level of being the 'guest" and not just passengers, Kingfisher Airlines has endeared itself to its consumers. The appointment of Deepika Padukone as the Kingfisher Airlines Brand Ambassador is yet another step in the direction of Kingfisher Airlines strengthening and deepening the unique understanding and insights that it has about the needs and aspirations of consumers in India.
Deepika will make her acting debut in Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan. The film is slated to release on November 9.