TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Deepika Padukone made an excellent debut in Om Shanti Om. Critics predict her to be the next Aishwarya Bachchan of Bollywood. Despite starring opposite Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om Deepika got noticed. Now the buzz in tinsel town is hottest sensation is heading down south and is all set to make her debut in a Tamil movie.
The model turned actress will be starring opposite southern superstar Ajit Kumar who had acted along side Shahrukh in Ashoka. Deepika started her movie career down south when she stared in the Kannada movie Aishwarya opposite Upendra. She will be in the elite company of Aishwarya Bachchan and Kajol who have worked in Tamil movies.