TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
With success comes responsibility. Now, actress Deepika Padukone is facing the heat of success with her Bollywood debut film Om Shanti Om turning a blockbuster. People keep comparing her with Sonam Kapoor, another debutante, who made her dream debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya. But Deepika is headstrong and diplomatic.
She said that comparing her with Sonam is not fair, as she is not from film background, while Sonam is the daughter of veteran actor Anil Kapoor, which is why she got a big break with Saawariya. She added that she is where she is today because of her hard work.