TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sources said that Yuvi cut a cake and then danced to Bollywood numbers with Deepika by his side. It added that the chemistry between them was palpable. Ironically, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and other star cricketers skipped the event except Zaheer Khan and Ashish Mehra. Bollywood actors also stayed away from the party.
Yuvi's ex girlfriend Kim Sharma didn't come to the party. She got the invitation not from Yuvi but from Bunty Sachdev. She said that she didn't remember that it was his birthday. She added that it was good to know that Deepika was at the party.
Yuvi and Deepika must have had good time but certainly not Kim Sharma and Dhoni.
|Deepika Padukone in Om Shanti Om|