TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Deepti Naval the actor, writer and painter who dons loads of titles under her kitty will soon have a retrospect of her film screened at the Indian Film festival of Los Angeles in April.
According to the actress she would love to see films like Chasme Baddoor, Kamla, Anakahee, Mein Zinda Hoon, Panchvati, Ek Baar Phir and Mirch masala in the festival as they represent her as an actress. But unfortunately due to technical hitches (like unavailability of print) some of her films might not be screened. The Delhi Panorama and the Directorate of Festivals are trying to sort things out.
The actress hopes that the problem will be sorted out soon. But no matter what, Deepti is extremely pleased about the retrospect and feels that it is a lovely gesture on the part of Christina Marouda (director if the film fest) to have seen Deepti's website and decide on a retrospect of her films.
Hockey ace Dhanraj Pillay in Chak De India
Shakalaka is Big B and SRK story