TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"This book is about me, me and only me", said the evergreen hero. However, he did not wish to divulge much into detail about the book as it would only hit the stands on his birthday on 26th September.
"This is not only about my life in films but even my days before I had joined the industry. Of course I had to edit a lot of things. Every day life is a new chapter. So one year makes it 365 chapters and I am 83 years old. So I cannot write it all. But I have included most things that have made a difference to me- things which made me grow as a person, things which hurt me, etc." said he.
He went on "This book will be for people who know Dev Anand, who wish to know Dev Anand and who wish to know more of Dev Anand."
On asking him if he would allow the book to me made into a movie he replied, "That would depend on the person making it. If I feel he is capable enough then why not?"
Dev Anand at the moment is casting for his next film titled Charge Sheet after which he will begin his Croatian film which will be made in English.
Bipasha in action packed Beach Blaze
Mallika slapped with obscenity case