TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, October 26, 2007
Debutante director Bhavna Talwar met with the faculty and students of Whistling Woods International, along with several members of the crew, to share experiences of the making of Dharm. In an hour-long master-class, Bhavna Talwar [director], Pankaj Kapur [lead actor], Supriya Pathak [lead actress], Asif Ali Sheikh [editor] and Sheetal Talwar [producer] spoke about the motive behind making the film and why such films should be made in today"s times.
This was a unique experience for the students as they got to interact with the entire crew of a film together on a single stage and hence, understand the thought process the various departments underwent during its making.