TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, January 22, 2007
Audiences who will now go to watch Sanjay Gadhvi's Dhoom 2 in nearby theatres will be utterly disappointed to learn that the daring kissing scene between Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai has been chopped off from the film.
The lip lock had raised eyebrows and sparked off controversies right from the time the film released on 24th November last year. One lawyer had filed a legal suit against Hrithik and Ash. However, no formal action was taken against it by Yash Raj Films. But after the Bachchans formerly announced the engagement of Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan, the kissing scene has been chopped off. Sources say that the Bachchans asked Yash Raj Films to chop the scene that shows their to-be daughter-in-law doing a bold smooch. Surprisingly, when director of Dhoom 2, Sanjay Gadhvi, was asked about this issue, he turned a cold shoulder to the media, saying that he would rather not comment on the issue. However, he maintained that his personal relationship with Yash Raj Films continues to be as it was, as he considers himself as a son of the Yash Raj family.
With the Ash-Abhishek wedding making headlines, it is only obvious that the Bachchan family wants to give a clean chit to their future bahu. It is speculated that Ash will stop working in films after she ties the knot. The duo has recently been seen together in movies like Umrao Jaan and Guru.
It's a dog's world for Saif and Kareena
Risk Press Conference at Fun Republic...