TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
While Rakeysh Mehra is busy recreating vignettes from New Delhi in Jaipur for his new film Dilli 6 with his lead pair Sonam Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan, debutant director Ajit Pal is busy shooting dramatic sequences in Jaisalmer for his cricket film Victory.
But Harman Baweja and the 'cricket' team aren"t shooting cricket scenes in Jaisalmer. The game part of the narration has been canned in Mumbai. “We"re shooting heavy-duty dramatic scenes in the freezing cold, and that too at nights when the temperature in below-Zero," informs Anupam Kher, who plays Harman's father.
Earlier he was shooting in equally harsh weather in Kashmir for Santosh Sivan. Anupam is all praise for Harman. "He reminds me of Hrithik Roshan, not just in looks but also in attitude and approach to his work. Like Hrithik, Harman has assisted his father on several productions. When he faces the camera he knows exactly what he's doing." Harman would be the first of the major debutants in 2008, and that too from a film family followed by Mimoh whose dancing skills are being compared with his father Mithun Chakbraborty and Subhash Ghai's new discovery Anurag Sinha who"s being described as a mixture of Amitabh Bachchan and Naseeruddin Shah by people from the unit of his debut film Black and White.