TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
While Rakeysh Mehra is busy recreating vignettes from New Delhi in Jaipur for his new film Dilli 6 with his lead pair Sonam Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan, debutant director Ajit Pal is busy shooting dramatic sequences in Jaisalmer for his cricket film Victory.
But Harman Baweja and the 'cricket' team aren"t shooting cricket scenes in Jaisalmer. The game part of the narration has been canned in Mumbai. “We"re shooting heavy-duty dramatic scenes in the freezing cold, and that too at nights when the temperature in below-Zero," informs Anupam Kher, who plays Harman's father.
Earlier he was shooting in equally harsh weather in Kashmir for Santosh Sivan. Anupam is all praise for Harman. "He reminds me of Hrithik Roshan, not just in looks but also in attitude and approach to his work. Like Hrithik, Harman has assisted his father on several productions. When he faces the camera he knows exactly what he's doing." Harman would be the first of the major debutants in 2008, and that too from a film family followed by Mimoh whose dancing skills are being compared with his father Mithun Chakbraborty and Subhash Ghai's new discovery Anurag Sinha who"s being described as a mixture of Amitabh Bachchan and Naseeruddin Shah by people from the unit of his debut film Black and White.