TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Producer-director-actor Feroze Khan's Jaanbaaz (1986) was one of the most stylish movies of the mid 80's. The ahead-of-its-time film featured a ravishing Dimple Kapadia and a very young and dashing Anil Kapoor, apart from the cowboy Khan himself! The two played brothers, who were on either side of the law-fence. Their vibing in confrontation scenes was the USP of Jaanbaaz. Unfortunately they were not seen together on screen, again.
Excuse us? Did we say not seen again? Well, we are sorry; the two will be seen lighting up the silver screen once again after a gap of 21-years, in Firoz Nadiadwala's, Anees Bazmee directed Welcome, next month.
If the promos of Welcome are anything to go by, the old magic is very much intact, and their fans are in for a royal treat. So don't forget to catch the two on 21st December, at a theatre near you.