TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Dino Morea has been honoured with the Youth Icon of the Year 2007 award by the GRD School of Commerce and International Business in Coimbatore yesterday. The event called 'Face 2 Face' had Dino Morea as the guest speaker, who addressed the post graduate students of Business studies.
Dino, who does not have any 'connections' in Bollywood unlike many others, has built his career all on his own, right from modelling to entering the film industry and establishing himself as a known actor. At the event, he spoke on a variety of issues ranging from the film industry, his cafes and career as an entrepreneur, to India and Globalization.
Dino returned to Mumbai soon after the event to be a part of a special Valentines Day event organized by Cancer Association. The actor along with Esha Deol, who is his co-star in the film Phir, spent the evening with Cancer affected patients to make their Valentine's Day special. Says Dino "It is important to help people and support such social causes. It is one's presence and the time spent with the patients that make them happy".
Ash has no 'mangal dosh,' claims Amar Singh
Rajasthan recreated for Eklavya