TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Some time back, Dino Morea had announced plans of starting a film, set in the pre-independence era. Titled John Mohammed Ali Master, the film was supposed to be directed by ad film maker Shameen Desai. The project is now on the backburner!
“That"s true! I don"t want to elaborate on the reasons, but I am not starting the film," Dino tells me. Please elaborate. “I"ve started my production house called Clockwork Films. The company has started with ad films and will make feature films subsequently. The first ad to come out of my banner is the one starring Kareena Kapoor and Karan Johar," he divulges.
On the acting front, Dino was offered two big projects recently, but the actor refused the first film since the role lacked meat. The second film, Dino says, had him playing second fiddle to a junior actor. “I am ready to wait, instead of jumping at any film offered to me," he says. In the meanwhile, Dino has agreed to do an 'item song" in Jahnu Barua"s film, starring Preity Zinta.