TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, January 05, 2007
A stylish film deserves a stylish [DVD] release as well!
Bhushan Kumar, the head honcho of Super Cassettes Industries Ltd., who holds the Home Video rights of Don, has sent out New Year greetings to his close friends in the form of Don DVDs. What really catches your attention is the metallic jacket of the DVD. On first impression, it appears to be a box of steel, but when you actually hold the jacket, you realize that the plastic cover has been replaced by a silver foil. A personal note from Bhushan comes along with this limited edition DVD.
The special features of the DVD are: Making of the film, Bloopers, Deleted scenes, Clap track and Theatrical trailers.