TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
On February 15, Imax Adlabs will be seen draped in 6500 metres of red cloth with a huge symbol of the sun. The dome area of the theatre will be made to look like a Rajasthani fort. There will be pillars, tombs, camels and elephants at the entrance.
Still guessing as to what all this is about? Well, Feb 15 will see the premiere of Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Eklavya-The Royal Guard and thus art director Nitin Desai has been given the responsibility to recreate the entire ambience inspired by Rajasthani culture. Nitin Desai even got special permission from the Animal Welfare Board of India for the animals to be brought for the premiere.
The entire theatre will be transformed into Eklavya's world. Vidhu Vinod Chopra had received offers for hosting the premiere in UK as well as USA, but as the film is about Indian culture, Chopra insisted on it being screened no where but in Mumbai.
The film has a huge starcast which includes Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan, Boman Irani, Jackie shroff, Jimmy Shergill and Vidya Balan. The film will also mark the comeback of Vidhu Vinod Chopra after seven years. With a big banner, huge star cast and a perfect premiere, seems like Eklavya is all set for a super hit release.
Malaika plays superwoman...
Dus Kahaniyaan at GSM Barcelona Summit