TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Eklavya - The Royal Guard was screened on 4th October at New York University. The film was screened as part of the University's Director's Series. Other directors featured in this series include Ang Lee, Spike Lee, David Lynch, Martin Scorcese and Sean Penn. The screening was followed by an hour-long question and answer session, which was moderated by Richard Allen, the Chair of Cinema Studies at the Tisch School of Arts at N.Y.U.
On 6th October, Eklavya was screened at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts. The Peabody Museum is among the oldest museums in United States and has a renowned collection of modern Indian art. Abhijat Joshi, the writer of Eklavya and Lage Raho Munnabhai, was also present at the screenings.