TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Television queen Ekta Kapoor is planning to set up an acting school that will be at par with The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII). Her father veteran actor Jeetendra will also be the part of the Institute.
Jeetendra informs that the school is in its initial stages of planning. They are yet to decide on a proper location that will suit their budgets.
He explained that his acting school will not only train the students but also give them a chance to act in their productions as well. He went onto add that Tusshar will not be the part of this academy.
A new feather in Balaji's cap?