TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
The Serial Kisser, Emraan Hashmi, at one time famous for being Mahesh and Vikram Bhatt's nephew and therefore getting to be a hero, soon went on to Murder that myth with hotbod Mallika Sherawat, and became a miniature hero no. 1. All his films followed with a kiss or two thrown in and a hit song or two, too. Then came news of his getting married, and he was off kissing on screen, and in one film, even made a bit of a joke at the end of the film about not kissing his heroine!
But how long can a serial kisser be off a liplock? Especially with Bollywood now full of starlets and bimbos who don't mind sticking their tongue into Emraan's mouth if it can give them a hit and a place in the sun. And Sayali Bhagat is not just a bimbo trying to make it in Bollywood. The former Miss India World (2004) is doing what most beauty queens do, of course -- meaning, knocking on the gates of tinsel town. And Sayali found Emraan waiting to give her a welcome whopper, that too with full on the mouth!
If you want to know more, Sayali's making her debut in a romantic thriller, The Train, with Emraan, and we are not surprised that the film boasts of a much-publicised liplock too. Talking of her debut kiss onscreen, Sayali gushes, "I was very nervous during the first kissing scene, but the director made it look so easy that it didn't take much effort." Or is she trying to tell Emraan something? Say thanks, girl, he is waitring to hear it, with puckered lips.
Om Shanti Om to have seven songs!
Ash-Abhi's shaadi ka laddoo