- Aagadu Record Release: Anil Sunkara Thanks Eros International
- Aagadu Will Recreate Magic Of Mahesh-Srinu's Combo: Eros
- Mahesh Babu's 1: Nenokkadine Rights Sold For Rs 72 Crores?
- Prakash Jha signs 3 film deal with Eros International
- RD Burman's life inspires a film
- Eros to bring In-Flight Entertainment at your finger tips
Thursday, November 29, 2007
London, 2007: Eros International, the London AIM listed leading integrated company within the Indian media&entertainment sector has won three awards at the DVD Entertainment India Summit held on Nov. 24, 2007 in Mumbai.
The event was organised by India"s leading magazine publishing group Infocast Systems Pvt Ltd. which publishes Studio Systems, Optical Disc Systems, Cinema Systems and Pro Sound Systems magazines.
Eros bagged awards in three categories including Best Technical Interactive menu design for Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Direct to Disc Special Interest for 'Bollywood Bodies' featuring John Abraham and Bipasha Basu and Best documentary/Educational (Instructional) for Shiamak Davar"s 'Bollywood Jazz"
Commenting on this occasion Mr. Hanif Khatri, Senior Vice President, India Operations, Eros International said, “We at Eros International are constantly upgrading our technologies to meet the ever growing consumer demand and we hope to excel our own caliber in the future."