TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, November 29, 2007
London, 2007: Eros International, the London AIM listed leading integrated company within the Indian media&entertainment sector has won three awards at the DVD Entertainment India Summit held on Nov. 24, 2007 in Mumbai.
The event was organised by India"s leading magazine publishing group Infocast Systems Pvt Ltd. which publishes Studio Systems, Optical Disc Systems, Cinema Systems and Pro Sound Systems magazines.
Eros bagged awards in three categories including Best Technical Interactive menu design for Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Direct to Disc Special Interest for 'Bollywood Bodies' featuring John Abraham and Bipasha Basu and Best documentary/Educational (Instructional) for Shiamak Davar"s 'Bollywood Jazz"
Commenting on this occasion Mr. Hanif Khatri, Senior Vice President, India Operations, Eros International said, “We at Eros International are constantly upgrading our technologies to meet the ever growing consumer demand and we hope to excel our own caliber in the future."