TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Esha Deol, daughter of veteran actors Darmendra and Hema Malini, has turned from a girl-next-door to a sensual and sexy actress over the last few years. Exposure seemed inevitable for the young actress with stiff competition from her counterparts but she still finds uncomfortable in bikini.
Yes, Esha has refused to take part in the Miss Bikini World contest to be held in Goa for the simple reason that she is not comfortable in walking the ramp in bikini. The organisers of the event were keen on roping in the actress but she turned down the offer.
A couple of Bollywood actresses had earlier refused to take part in the Miss Bikini World contest, which would also feature Hollywood celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. Jiah Khan of Nishabd fame had earlier turned down the offer. Malaika Arora too scared away the organisers by demanding an exorbitant fee.
Well, Indian actresses seem to think twice when it comes to wearing bikini on stage!