TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Esha Deol, daughter of veteran actors Darmendra and Hema Malini, has turned from a girl-next-door to a sensual and sexy actress over the last few years. Exposure seemed inevitable for the young actress with stiff competition from her counterparts but she still finds uncomfortable in bikini.
Yes, Esha has refused to take part in the Miss Bikini World contest to be held in Goa for the simple reason that she is not comfortable in walking the ramp in bikini. The organisers of the event were keen on roping in the actress but she turned down the offer.
A couple of Bollywood actresses had earlier refused to take part in the Miss Bikini World contest, which would also feature Hollywood celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. Jiah Khan of Nishabd fame had earlier turned down the offer. Malaika Arora too scared away the organisers by demanding an exorbitant fee.
Well, Indian actresses seem to think twice when it comes to wearing bikini on stage!