TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Has Madhur Bhandarkar teamed Aamir Khan and Ayesha Takia for his forthcoming film Fashion? That's what a section of the media would like us to believe. "It's not true," Madhur denies it outright, "I haven't met Aamir for a long, long time now. As for Ayesha, I barely know her. Besides, Fashion is a female-centric film, so how does Aamir fit into it?"
Please continue. "I cannot think of anything except Traffic Signal currently. Till one week after its release, I'd be eating, drinking, sleeping Traffic Signal. I am curious to know the audience feedback once it releases. I want to monitor its business. How can I possibly think of anything else right now?" Madhur clarifies.
Karan Johar ready with Koffee....
Anil returns to Yash Raj Films