- Madhur Bhandarkar: Ice on Fire
- Madhur deals with everyday happenings
- Konkana Sen Sharma To Don The Director's Hat Soon
- Madhur Bhandarkar bags Zenith Asia Award
- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
By Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
|Bollywood: Wallpapers | Gallery|
And Fashion is definitely about two female protagonists. The latest speculation on the film being based on the rivalry between two male fashion designers over a model has flummoxed Madhur.
"First of all my protagonists are NOT male. Priyanka Chopra is the person from whose perspective the whole film unfolds. Her character is followed by Kangana who also has a very powerful role. The rest of the characters are yet to be cast."
Madhur admits one of the sub-plots might go into the rivalry between two male fashion designers. "But at the moment I'm not looking at the who's who of the celebrity world for my screenplay. It may be fashionable to use real celebrities. But Fashion isn"t going to be fashionably provocative. I want it to be as real and ripping as Page 3 and Corporate."