TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
|Bollywood: Wallpapers | Gallery|
And Fashion is definitely about two female protagonists. The latest speculation on the film being based on the rivalry between two male fashion designers over a model has flummoxed Madhur.
"First of all my protagonists are NOT male. Priyanka Chopra is the person from whose perspective the whole film unfolds. Her character is followed by Kangana who also has a very powerful role. The rest of the characters are yet to be cast."
Madhur admits one of the sub-plots might go into the rivalry between two male fashion designers. "But at the moment I'm not looking at the who's who of the celebrity world for my screenplay. It may be fashionable to use real celebrities. But Fashion isn"t going to be fashionably provocative. I want it to be as real and ripping as Page 3 and Corporate."