TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
|Bollywood: Wallpapers | Gallery|
And Fashion is definitely about two female protagonists. The latest speculation on the film being based on the rivalry between two male fashion designers over a model has flummoxed Madhur.
"First of all my protagonists are NOT male. Priyanka Chopra is the person from whose perspective the whole film unfolds. Her character is followed by Kangana who also has a very powerful role. The rest of the characters are yet to be cast."
Madhur admits one of the sub-plots might go into the rivalry between two male fashion designers. "But at the moment I'm not looking at the who's who of the celebrity world for my screenplay. It may be fashionable to use real celebrities. But Fashion isn"t going to be fashionably provocative. I want it to be as real and ripping as Page 3 and Corporate."