TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
After making a hit Bhojpuri film Ganga, makeup man turned producer Deepak Sawant is all set to make its sequel. The original film starring Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Manoj Tiwari, Ravi Kissen and Nagma proved to be quite profitable for Sawant.
The sequel has been titled as Bajrangi. Incidentally that is Manoj Tiwari's character's name in the original film.
Deepak Sawant is planning to rope in the same star-cast but the film is yet in its scripting stage and will take another couple of months to get completed. Sawant has also approached none other than Abhishek Bachchan for a flashback scene but nothing has been finalized.