TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Very recently there was a news item in the media about Shahrukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, featuring in commercials for a premium brand of paint. The report went on to say how Karan Johar (who endorses the same brand) had recommended her name.
However, the news turned out to be false and in fact, a furious Karan Johar came out in print denying it, and expressed his irritation at his name being dragged into the whole issue.
While on Gauri Khan, she may not be doing the paint ad but will be seen in a walk-in appearance in her upcoming home banner project, Om Shanti Om. She recently shot for her part.