TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Gauri is the cover girl of Vogue India for its January edition. She said that it is something new and unusual, as it is not her profession. She added that she wouldn't do such stuffs very often.
However, she is the perfect choice to Priya Tanna, Editor Vogue India. Priya said that they found the other side of Gauri during the photo shoot – that of a cover girl, though she was known until then for her style, enigma and poise. She added that she manages to hold her own impressively even when she is with Shahrukh. She added that she is a true Voguette.
The pictures for the cover were shot against the Khan's beautiful home. The issue is hitting the news stands the morrow.
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|