TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, October 12, 2007
For the first time ever, Manchester United Football Club would be associated with an Indian film. The makers of John Abraham-Bipasha Basu starrer Goal, scheduled for release this month-end, have tied up with the club in an attempt to lure soccer fans to the theatres.
The story of the film is about a club which risks closure unless it starts winning games. John plays the role of a footballer who is inspired by the English Premier League champions. To motivate his players, the manager of the club takes them to Manchester United.
A scene in the film, directed by Vivek Agnihotri, has also been shot on the premises of the Manchester United club. It is reported that England's Wayne Rooney and Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo will be some of the faces in the film's promotional clips. Soccer fans surely won't give this flick a miss.