TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, January 12, 2007
After his failed attempt in politics Govinda is back in the movie business. After the success of Bhagam Bhag, he will be seen playing the role of Raju Taxiwala in the upcoming Nikhil Advani flick Salaam-E-Ishq.
Before starting his second innings he has been seen to be bringing about some positive changes in his personality, the most important being punctuality.
The entire crew of Saalam-E-Ishq was apprehensive about his notoriety of being late and whimsical, but they were pleasantly surprised when apna hero No. 1 not only showed up on time but was always eager and involved in the shoot which made the most tiring and hectic shooting scheduled fun. Thus looks like Chi Chi's comeback is not only great news for the industry but has also come at a great timing!