TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, July 30, 2007
They say love is blind, and Govinda's love for the Khans is blind too. It was Sohail Khan and Salman Khan who came to his rescue when his film career was lying low following his political stint. They gave him good role in Partner, which also features Katrina Kaif and Lara Dutta. So, Govinda is indebted and ready to do anything for them blindly.
"After Partner I've been indirectly offered another film by Sohail. Suniel Shetty's secretary George told me about it. I don't know what the project is, and I don't care. I'd do anything for the Khans blindly. When I was down and out, they could've given me any role, I'd have happily accepted. They instead gave me a parallel role to Salman in Partner," said emotional Govinda.
Moved by the Khan's generosity, Govinda refused to take any money for Partner and has accepted to act in Sohail's next film for free. "I refused to accept any money for Partner although they kept insisting. I won't accept any money for this new project either. Does one talk about money with the people who have embraced you as a brother? Sohail and Salman are largely responsible for my second innings. When I didn't take any money for Partner, Sohail drove a Mercedes into my residence and gifted the key to my wife. Who does these things in this industry?" the actor asked.
Govinda just can't stop singing the Khan's praises and wish he had met people like them earlier. Well, it take a good heart to acknowledge help gracefully. What do you say Govinda?