TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
The U.K. office of Adlabs, headed by Pranab Kapadia, is leaving no stone unturned to promote Guru extensively. Since the film revolves around a Gujarati character [Gurukant Desai], Adlabs U.K. has decided to tap the Gujarati community in particular.
Essentially, the city of Leicester in U.K. is a Gujarati community stronghold. Local TV channels servicing Leicester on the terrestrial network namely MATV have been flooded with Guru campaign. Additionally, Gujarati newspapers and magazines have carried Guru ads targeting the Gujarati community and urging them to come and watch a film that's close to their hearts. Zee Gujarati, a leading Gujarati channel from the Zee stable, has been tapped.
Aishwarya-Abhishek get engaged
Sushmita sued for eschewing chastity