TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Sixteen-year-old Hansika Motwani has already made the transition from a child artiste to a Bollywood heroine in Himesh Reshammiya's Aap Ka Surroor. In fact, the audiences barely recognized the actress as the one who had starred in the 2004 film Aabra ka Daabra.
There are other such potential talents waiting in the wings too, such as Sana Saeed, the cute little girl who played Anjali Khanna in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. She was much appreciated for her role of Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherjee's daughter in the 1998 film. Sana was last seen in Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega in 2000. But wonder what happened after that and why she has not followed in the footsteps of Hansika.
A source said on condition of anonymity: "Her father is reluctant to let her act in films and cosy up with the heroes on screen. He is not very fond of this idea".
Well, we do understand his feelings, but wouldn't a talent go waste if not encouraged at the right age?