TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, October 25, 2007 =
Talented actress Hansikaa Motwani is a delighted girl these days thanks to having one of her wishes fulfilled recently- that of visiting the divine Golden Temple in Amritsar!!
Hansikaa recently had one of her best experiences which few are fortunate enough to have she says. 'The Golden Temple is such a beautiful and peaceful place. I was instantly at peace and am happy I got a chance to visit it, which so few people are fortunate enough to experience. I was simply stunned by the sheer majestic aura of the place. There is nothing compared to the joy we get when we visit one of God's places,' are her gushing words.
Meanwhile on the film front Hansikaa has signed up to star opposite Govinda for Kumar Mangat's Mobney Hai Toh Honey Hai, directed by Ganesh Acharya.
Well the going's good at the moment for Hansikaa!