TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, October 25, 2007 =
Talented actress Hansikaa Motwani is a delighted girl these days thanks to having one of her wishes fulfilled recently- that of visiting the divine Golden Temple in Amritsar!!
Hansikaa recently had one of her best experiences which few are fortunate enough to have she says. 'The Golden Temple is such a beautiful and peaceful place. I was instantly at peace and am happy I got a chance to visit it, which so few people are fortunate enough to experience. I was simply stunned by the sheer majestic aura of the place. There is nothing compared to the joy we get when we visit one of God's places,' are her gushing words.
Meanwhile on the film front Hansikaa has signed up to star opposite Govinda for Kumar Mangat's Mobney Hai Toh Honey Hai, directed by Ganesh Acharya.
Well the going's good at the moment for Hansikaa!