TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 <
Getting into the churn of events, Ganesh Acharya moves on from the setback of his film, Swami. He is now all set to make his next 'commercial" flick titled, Money Hai Toh Honey Hai. The starcast of the film includes Govinda, Aftab Shivdasani, Celina Jaitley, Upen Patel and Manoj Bajpai. Ganesh has now also signed Hansika Motwani for the film.
Why the title Money Hai Toh Honey Hai? “No better title suits a commercial film like this. In addition, there is truth in the title and it"s a real story; a film about six characters who try to make it big when they get a golden opportunity", says Ganesh Acharya. “Hansika plays the role of a television actor trying to get into films and since Hansika has been in television, it suits her best. She is paired opposite Govinda while Celina and Aftab are paired together. Upen Patel however is not paired with anyone. Archana Puran Singh has also been signed for the film," adds Ganesh.
Ganesh has also choreographed Bipasha"s item number 'Phook De" from No Smoking. Bipasha Basu was last seen doing an item number in Omkara but this one is completely different. Says Ganesh, “'Phook De" is not like 'Beedi Jalaile", it is very different from that song. It was a nice experience to work with Bipasha again and she has given a phenomenal performance."
Ganesh Acharya"s Money Hai Toh Honey Hai will go on floors by October 25 and is slated to release by early next year.