TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Hema Malini has been chosen as the 'Brand ambassador of 'Vision 2020 – The Right To Sight India". With this, she joins the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Juhi Chawla, Suniel Shetty and the southern super star Revathi by pledging her doe-eyed eyes.
As part of her role in the organization, she will be making a short film and spread awareness through TV spots and radio. She would also be present on October 11, as a part of World Sight Day celebrations. In addition to that, she would also help in the fund raising events through musical concerts, gala dinners, charity shows in metros with like-minded Celebrities.