TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Hema Malini has been chosen as the 'Brand ambassador of 'Vision 2020 – The Right To Sight India". With this, she joins the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Juhi Chawla, Suniel Shetty and the southern super star Revathi by pledging her doe-eyed eyes.
As part of her role in the organization, she will be making a short film and spread awareness through TV spots and radio. She would also be present on October 11, as a part of World Sight Day celebrations. In addition to that, she would also help in the fund raising events through musical concerts, gala dinners, charity shows in metros with like-minded Celebrities.